Sunday, January 9, 2011

100days


Heyy, Imma back again my dear readers ;)
 My tittle explain everything, is 100 days for us .
Actually i forgot about it, but he reminds me back xD
Let's talk about my first weekend of 2011 , teeeheee .
Woke up in the early morning, went to school to attended Kokurikulum .
Afternoon, Aeon with dear's family included the baby, Dragon-i for our lunch .
Had a nice day with his family.
Happy 100days for you and me.

Sunday, Aeon once again .
Seriously damn boring, I have no idea why I went there once again .
No movies for us today, we just keep walk around here and there.
We passed by the same place aloot time, bored ah bored.
Dinner with mummy after that .
Tomorow back to school again, awwww .
School life ah school life .
Stay tuned for my next post ;)

p/s : My link all gone,
please leave your link @ my chatbox there before you leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment