Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday

Yee Q-Yen  & Caryn Foong 
We celebrated their birthday at Caryn's house on last staurday .
 Lazy tp update about it .
Skip skip skip .
-
Ini, tan kai rong .
Happy 17th Birthday to You .
His picture look like kin nah ., rofl .
He is having exam, he can't celebrate his birthday .
He wanted to eat ' you zha ge ' on his birthday , rofl .
Hahahaha , anyway .
Stay sweet with ur gf , tau ?
Thousand good luck in your spm .
-
Lagi ada satu, Yun Yang .
Happy 18th Birthday to You .
He just graduate .
He quite look like the ' lao kah fai ' right ?
Too bad, he dk who is that --''
Once again , 
Happy Birthday to You all : D
-
Hmm, and now i would like to thanks you guys .
Thanks for comforting me last few days .
I felt extremely down because of derrick .
I still miss him alot .
His brother asked me to go pray him , 
I promise i will go when im free.
Although it's unacceptable, but it's truth .
I still need to accept it .
Alright , nothing much to post .
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment