Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oral Speaking

Nowdays, 'feng huang' with the calculate with 4T's students.
At class keep bi sai see who win :/
0hmygod, oral speaking is on this week .
Actually, i should speak on today .
But time flies away, not enough time .
So, tomorow in the first period and im the 1st person speak .
wtttfffff, feel damn nervous .
I tot after oral i can relax, who knows ?
I still need to nervous one day more and lisan is coming soon too!
Ish, headache duuh .
Tomorow bm's class i gonna be alone, aish .
Manteng wants to attend for her soft ball training, she can't accompany me .
I gonna sleep inside the class! XD
Hm, sincerely apologize to crystal tan .
Thanks to those people comfort me , kam xia alot .
All i can do is , just ignore it .
And 
I dont care .


No comments:

Post a Comment