Sunday, April 25, 2010

Derrick Tan ♥

Im sad , i feel damn sad.
I received a bad news from winson yesterday .
He told me , you was dead because of accident.
I dont believe what he said at first, i asked him not to joke .
I called you after that, but not available.
I called my sister, she dont believe too.
I hope that is just a joke .
You just chat with me as usual few days ago, 
but why it's so suddenly you gone ?
It's really unacceptable.
I never go hospital, i cant go your funeral
I text you last night, can you hear me ?
Comment me say you miss me .
Ask me to drink more water and take cares .
You said you sakit hati when i say i dont miss you .
I would like to tell you now.
I sakit hati too you leave me forever and ever.
 i miss you alot and alot.
But , it's too late .
I keep cried last night .
But you can't hear me at all .
You're always my friend, i will never forget you.
Rest in peace , derrick .
ily ♥


 -
 珍惜生命

No comments:

Post a Comment