Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School

Feel a lil bored with my blog .
Idk what i should update, i have no idea .
Today at school hyper bored, many teacher absent .
Because Indian's Happy New Year ?
Lol, whatever .
Maths's teacher keep nagging ping & I .
But, we just ignore her .
I trying to fool Sammy & Cherine during Maths period.
I wanted to stick something on their back .
But mana tau, Cherine catch me at last .
Hahhaa, I wrote chinese words because she dk how to read :x
I asked her to post on facebook 
She captured it actually, but she wont post on fb .
Okay fine, when we're curi going out of the class.
The 3 girls kept on laugh on me .
I was quite blur actually o.o
Went Canteen, saw Charlotte so together merayau with her
Suddenly, one afternoon section  prefect told me .
There's something stick on my uniform.
I ran and go punch Ping & Cherine .
They wrote someone name and i never realize it .
Issshhh~ 
Happy belated birthday to Panda aka Benard .
All the best .
Stop calling me sotong please.
You really a nice friend .
Friends Forever!

-
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment