Thursday, May 6, 2010

I hate exam

Yellow people!
Sincerely apologize i left my dead blog nowadays .
Seriously, i felt a lil bored with my bloggie .
My life is damn damn bored, nothing special .
Currently keep crapping at class with the two siaopo 
Our mouth keep blabla and non stop ;/
Today dear ping absent and only left cherine & I .
I felt extremely sleepy, plus my eyes look weird .
During 3rd period, and suddenly some annoying sound rang .
We need to go field to see the fireman do show .
The whether is hyper hot !
Plus, the field is crowded with human being ._.
I never concentrate on the show 
Skip skip skip
-

Two chinese prefect make me feel pekchek.
I go koperasi buy foods with Cherine & Jasmine .
The two prefect keep staring at my food .
They called me and wanted to steal it.
I run, and they chase .
 At last also kena catch, 
they put sticker on my food and write my name there .
the last period, pn. asiah come and find me .
Give me back my food ><
I help her to return the other foods to form3 students .
Mr.Teh keep nagging me dk for what .
Ignore him, isshhh .
Saturday going for movie with babes'.
I've no idea what should i buy for mother's day .
Any idea ?


-

Yaoying / Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment