Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ip man 2

Went Aeon with babes' today .
We plan to watch two movies de actually .
unfortunately we have not enough time .
Vivo for our lunch .
Watch Ip man 2 on 1.45pm , teeheee .
Awesome movie, ip man you rock!
Lovin it so mucchh!
Dear Ping & I went to sit couple sit while watching half way .
hahaha, because it's too low hard to watch .
Weng Soon come and find her and she dam tai me ;(
I saw another show inside one cinema, muahhaha!
Private lai geh , shhhh ~
The si lang tao come accompany me to watch .
We keep argue like cat and dog ._.
 After movie, went perfume world .
Cherine bought one perfume for her mummy.
We keep shopping to and tro .
Plus saw aloot people there, hahahah .
PICTURES!
 @Padini 
Ying & Ping 
Another one 
Beloved.
I love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment