Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bunny days .

16052010 
Aeon with bunny buddies, huiping & yaya .
Meet huiping at Mcdonald , saw weilun there .
Sakae sushi to find Jun and wait for sweetheart .
Keep disturb Jun work ._. '
Saw ahsheng with his gang and etc .
keep ss-ed at toilet and sakae sushi .
the two siao eh so early back --''
damn dai me alone! 
dhen weilun accompany me walk here and there .
He keep talked about his grandma stories ._.
8plus reach home.
Let's picture do talking .
No mood to blogging ;(
 @ Sakae sushi
UFO - weiming

LMAO! Weiming fans .

 Tam jak pooohh!

sweetheart & Jun .


Dearest!


Sweetheart!

BUNNY
-
Damn no mood today , aish .
You gave me a very big jokes, and it's not funny at all .
I repeat, sorry doesn't mean everything .
Anyhow, we still are friend .
You break ur promise, and me too .
skip school tomorow.
Happy teacher's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment