Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Unaccpetable

I dun feel like blogging actually
Feel a lil bored with my blog, no idea what to write.
I wanted to express my feelings out.
But not too much, just a lil .
Alright , where should i start from ?
Ermmm, I would like to wish myself 4months single as well.
I should be awake before this 4months .
I am just getting more and more hurts from you, it's worth ?
Boy, I almost everyday pine away because of you
or big tears starting to roll down my cheeks.
I always act like everything's okay .
And pretending you're not hurting me.
You know that i love you so, but you still act that you dk everyting .
And now, you're in love with other.
I think will be in relationship soon right, what i can say somore ?
I feel so bad, you know ?
You make me felt I had step wrong since 2009 .
This isn't what i wanted! 
Sometime we hide, because the truth hurt so much .
Im sobbing alone .
Ignore me, i just expressing my feelings out .









♥ 
It's over


No comments:

Post a Comment