Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oreeef (:

Wake up in the early morning.
Attend to VolleyBall's competition at school, for antara rumah .
Seriously, i dun like wasting my time like this under a hot sun .
Its okay, only for Cherine (:
I really go there ' pai sui ' nye, Cherine & Jessie solo all .
1st , Merah 
2nd , Kurning 
3rd , Unggu 
Ahhhhhhwuuuuuuuuuuu~ 
Im Rumah Unggu xD
Went Oldjusco just now, bought new dictionary for Jerrel's tution 
Science Revision book * i need it alot, or not i will fail my exam*
And New Oreef School bag, duuuh .
Lovin it so much ♥
-
Tuesday is our monthly test mann .
I just study for Sejarah only.
 Ohmygod, i dun want exam TT
Can I skip exam, pleaseeee!
Oh yea, for you .
I know i post this all you might be extremely angry .
Human are selfish .
I pretend nothing always .
But you always trying to find some words for hurting me .
You know whats will actually hurt me deeply, but you still did that .
I admit, i did cried for those f words before .
But now is getting lesser.
Everyone is growing up, why you still remain in the same level ?
I respect you, i hope you too!
Lastly, dont you feel tired for doing this all ?


P/S : Im tired of this all .


No comments:

Post a Comment