Monday, March 15, 2010

Pyramind

Chia Jing Yee aka Yeee .
It's her big day, 16th birthday .
I wished her on 12 sharp, but too bad im the third person .
Happy Birthday!
All the best (:


-
Went Sunway Pyramid with PeiSi , Cherrie , Kairong , Jacky and Ahken .
Jacky fetch us go, Ahken solo one car .___.
Reach there around 1something, fullhouse for their breakfast .
Keep shopping nye, but didnt buy anything also .
Met up Sweetheart Yaya at Skating there , 
and saw Ahsheng with his friend.
6something back, subang jaya jam old jusco there aso jam x__x
7something reach home .
Skip dinner today, no mood to eat .
Hopefully i wont wei tong tonight TT
Thanks my beloved friends that had cheer me up .
Especially bunny buddy, both of them cheer me alooot! '.'
I not going to post the reason why i feel down .
And please, dun ask me what happen & why right now.
I will tell if i wanted to say .
Once again, you hurt me deeply.
I wish i could cry out loud.
Unfortunately, i just can crying alone without sounds .

只能说,
自己拿来的





P/S: I cant let go or I dunwan to let go ?

No comments:

Post a Comment