Thursday, March 25, 2010

♥ Sweetheart

She's my only sweetheart
Lee Yaya aka Ah Lee Baba : D
Happy Belated Birthday Sweetheart <3
Apologize, i cant celebrate with you yesterday .
Remember what you had promise me ?
Try your best to smile everyday pleasee.
Duun abit jiu moody , no mood & unhappy .
Don't everything also keep inside heart, suffer alone .
I will kill die you ><
Teee-heeeee, stay sweet with Chin hern .
Duun always sha fa chuang with him *evil laugh*
And and, I loves to gossip with you & ah chew .
I enjoyed aloot chatting at msn with you twoo.
We three banyak jin kak x__x
Although we knew each other not so long, and just a few months .
But we getting much and much closer .
I will cherish it .
 I really love you alooooot .
Sweetheart, i know you love me too! *blush*
 BUNNY BUDDY '.'
Ah Lim 
Ah Chew 
You , Ah Lee 


-



 Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment