Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ah cheeewww ~

Another day outing with Pei Si
Only both of us today .
Reach there meet up Sweetheart  .
Gossip with her a lil while, dhen she go paktoh liao .
Dhen shopping with peisi .
And guess what ?
I saw my dearest ah cheeww huiping .
Idk she coming Aeon today actually .
We're shock , i mean damn shock .
She shouted when she saw me, and me tooo .
But not tooo loud x_x
1st time meet her, i straight run go hug her ><
I dun feel strange & idk why @@
Seriously, i damn happy .
Watch Alice In Wonderland on 3.10pm .
After movie, walk around with Peisi .
Saw Ah chew once again, but dia tak nampak saya .
 Something happen before we go back .
Im not going to post out here .
8something reach home .
I has shikp breakfast & lunch today .
And now, im waiting for my dinner .
It's already 9something, im extremely hungry .
Im not in diet actually, i just no mood to eat .
I appreciate today aloooot
 : D





BUNNY BUDDIES '.'

No comments:

Post a Comment