Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tagged

Tagged by CRYSTAL & ALEX


Have you ever answered people meanly or sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this tag
Rule :Respond to these as sarcastic / mean as you can....

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
But i cuter x)

2) I am the most beautiful / handsome person in the world.
Wooots, grats than

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Rich, so what ?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
REALLY ?! O_O

5) You don't know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
I'm god, i have sky

If an annoying pretty woman / handsome man says :

1) I know you like me.
I know you like me too.

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
I looking at you because you're too ugly

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
You're not my type tooo

4) Unless you are rich, don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
I dont wish to be rich

5) Look, I am pretty / handsome; I can make people hate you!
So what ?

If an annoying extremely ugly woman / man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
Stop dreaming

2) May I have your cellphone number?
Seee first.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
No way, my appointment is full

4) What do you like about me?
Did i say i like you ?

5) I want you to say : I am pretty / handsome and you like me sooooo much!
O_O ?

If your enemy says :

1) Hi, bitch!
Bye bitch!

2) You smell like shit!
Dont smell me than :}

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you
Wooo.

4) What an ugly creature you are!
Thanks!

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
Come on.

I'm tagging :
PING
ANNT
JOJO
JOY
KAREN

No comments:

Post a Comment