Saturday, December 5, 2009

Drunk night

This few days keep chatting with karen <3
Hope can cheer her up well, dont think too much :}
I with Tien worked yesterday night
I didnt speak a word to him and he toooo
Tein keep complaining why so hard & xing ku
Almost gonna finish work, we drink beer because we're too thirsty
We keep drink and drink and drink, and somore we never ate anthing
Vivian gave some rice to us, we eating infront those customer and keep laughing
Idk what am I doing that time, i just know i drunk.
Thats all.
Jacky fetch us back after we work
I walked also feel pening, at car kept feel want vomit
Reach home, straight run go toilet vomit 996
I think this is the worst .
Morning wake up, head pain like hell duh
Later going work with sister & veevien
Tien not going because she drunk last night, kena on her mum
I will not drink anymore!



-

BBBYYYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment