Monday, December 14, 2009

IMY <3

Work as waiters with Dear Ping last night
Defitnitely i'll saw him once again
I knew both of us are shy to talk to each other
You asked, why i asked your bro for help but not you
Do you think i dare to do that ?
Im happy you still following my blog
I'm not going to count how many day we've been together anymore
Im going to count how many days i didnt not stick with you.
Shit, i'm sms-ing with Babe Karen
She ask me am I going Raja Mahadi's Prom Night
I tot is him, i see wrong again
I reply, No! How many time you want to ask ?
Karen : Wa, i only ask first time
This is the second time okays, last time also karen msg me.
I tot is him also, i think something wrong with me o_o
The last question i wanted to ask
Why we've gone through so many things, at last still without happy ending ?
Dont you know ,
I still want stick with you like last time .

&
I still love you

No comments:

Post a Comment