Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eva's Birthday Party

If you've following my blog, you should know that yesterday was Ms Eva Big Day
And ofcourse i went for her birthday party
After maths tution, daddy brought me to bought present for her
I bought one teddy for her <3
Before I reach, Shuyi was there already
7something, Jing & Joyce reach
Omgod, Joyce curl her hair and she looks dolly :}
Sammy is the last person reach, and guiyin did not came
We took our dinner wtih steamboat and BBQ
Shuyi went back around 8, because she wanted go for movie
And then, they play with Eva's two dog
I stay inside and see, because i'm scare of the two dogs ._.
Suddenly, the fierce one which named Mickey wanted to bite Jing
It chase Jing and she run and run with shouting
She hug Sammy and keep jumping
Hahahaha, everyone laugh like an insane
We went eva's bedroom and play
We took video while singing bday song for her
Really so funny, we're too high
She open her present oney by one
Aunty ask her went down for blew cake
The house is so dark, and romantic sial x)
I went back around 10.
Picture will be late, because it was on eva's camera
Wait for my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment