Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pleaseeee, bless him

I've deleted the latest post.
Because for noo reason ?
Alright, back to my main topic .
My tittle show it's all, pleaseee!
If You had following my blog, 2months ago i did post about my Uncle .
Today, go Uncle's house to take some stuff for him.
Money, Rice , Oil and so on.
He needed this all & his family tooo.
When i went, he was sleeping .
He just back from hospital & resting
Definitely his weight decreasing TT
Aunty said, He cant even eat anything .
While going back home, mum told me
Uncle cried last sunday when she went hospital visited him.
He felt thankful for those money & he said he very sui got cancer .
He really such a good uncle .
God pleaseee bless him as much as you can.


Uncle,
Try your best .




Loves .

No comments:

Post a Comment