Thursday, February 4, 2010

♥ Ling gf


It's Ms Ling aka my girlfriend big day .
Actually I slept on 10+ last night ,
But i woke up on 12 sharp to wish her .
She told me, she sangat gam dong .
I knew her few years le, but never meet up before .
This bad girl did not wish me on my birthday and she started to forgot about me TT
* kill her *

We almost lost contact at all, dun dun dun!
Girlfriend, keep in touch .
Promise ?
Loves you .



-

Today Ms Tay class suddenly cancel .
I didn't receive any msg from delta also .
While on they way, Ching told me today Ms Tay class cancel
I always out-dated punye ._.
Than, go Babe Ping's house , chit-chat with her like siaozhabo
Today got alooooot homework, all copy note de
Damn lazy to do!
SKIP SKIP SKIP
* evil laugh *

Post till here.



Chaoz.



No comments:

Post a Comment