Friday, February 12, 2010

1days moree

1day more to go for Chinese New Year
Weeeeeeeeee~ x_x
Went Bukit Tinggi Aeon with Dear Ping last night
Reach there jiu met up Ching & Kenny
Took my money from her than Dear Ping & I went shoppingDear Ping bought one pair shoes at summit ,
&
I bought one pair of shoes at M.o.d
12something reach home, damn sleeepy lor.
Today never skip school, go school as usual .
After school go for BM tution
Dinner with family at Chi Liung
And now updating blog .
I can't wait for Chinese New Year leeee :x
Excited!
Damn excited!
Ang pau, Ang pau
I coming, wait for me : D
Tomolo morning going do nail with Sister & Cindy
And night , tuan yuan fan at V-Garden
Na na na ~
Lonely Valentine TT

Thats all .

p/s: will be less online during CNY


-

0nlying


No comments:

Post a Comment