Friday, January 23, 2009

Sungai Wang

8 something
Mom went tien's house fetch him , tien annd wen
Btw Yeee & Ping'd reach my house
Mom fetch them came my house'd
Then Bring sis went work
we prepare at my house until 10 +
After mom back ,
We walked go teluk pulai's train station
Because there's quite near my hse
We wait ricky came
Annd then we reach Kl central first ,
We had our breakfast at Mcdonald
Time square 12 +
never buy anything at there
Shopped awhile nie
Yeeee they all kept halau the two couple
' Dont follow us lahh . You all go walk urs '
I think they shy
Because of the two boys xD
But we never bother ,
Keep followed
I will follow You
LOLS!
walk go sw wang
We looming & shopping
we tried & tried & tried
At last ,
I bought one bag , two shirt & one short pant
Actually we wanna go for roller de
quite miss there ,
Long time dint go there'd xD
But at last never go
Then tien & ricky nvr followed us
We went gasonline for lunch
4 + tien & ricky came sit awhile ,
Then went away'd ._.
5+ wanna back ,
But tien never followed
She paktoh not enough =x
We went KL central o.o
Alots people lahh ,
like having concert
LOL!
We mised the first train ,
So nevermind
We waited for the another's
We sweating like ngam ngam finish swimming
15 min later ,
2nd train reach
We wait for the people came down
When we wanna enter the train ,
Guess what happend ?
Deng Deng Deng Deng ~
Kerata api sudah rosak!
HOW COME WE SO UNLUCKY ?!
HOW COME T.T
I felt like killing someone dat time
Fine!
We found for taxi to go back .
Because wen must back early
We ask for price first
Each Rm12 for back teluk pulai
So + RM 60 ?!
Do You think it's worth ?
We keep tawar-menawar
At last aso failed ==''
We wanna back ,
So the money
We must pay .
Around 7+ we traffic jam around bukit raja
Jam till almost half an hour ,
The driver fetch till my house
Dad fetch them back ,
Acpt Him .
1 more day to CNY
wuuuuuuhuuuu ~
Ang pao , Any pao =x
I hope You stay at klang during CNY D;
Perak You Sucks alot!
Argggghhh* evil face *
Annnd ,
Sorry
I'am a very hot tempered girl

No comments:

Post a Comment