Sunday, January 25, 2009

♥ 55days

Yesterday we keep worried will less meet
Because he goin perak on next monday till wednesday T_T
Afternoon ,
we planning wanna go crystal's house
But at last cancel'd
Evening 7+
Dad brought bro annd I went to eat KFC for dinner
We order & paid
Annd thenn found place sit down enjoy our KFC
We ate ate ate ,
Few min later ,
the restaurent was nobody acpt 3 0f us
But SUDDENLY!
0ne man went in ,
2nd I saw one little girl look familiar
3rd HIM ?!
unbelieveable lahh deeey .
Am I dreaming ?
I SWEAR TO GOD!
We never pakat at all
REALLY!
OMMMMGOD!
OMMMMGOD!
OMMMMGOD!
its ok.
Calm down `
I think god want us meet .
Thanks aloooot`
Anyway ,
Happpy Chinese New Year!
6 hours to go for CNY
6 days to go for our 2months anniversary <3
[ the sleeping beauty xD ]

No comments:

Post a Comment