Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy CNY 3

The 3rd day of CNY ;
woke up'd went ahma house ate breakfast ,
And then we went back home
Ahma followed too
We gamble awhile ,
Aunty & he came
Gamble Gamble Gamble
Yeee called me said sien
So I asked her come my hse with elin
Few min later ,
They reached
Together gamble
Then we planned want go elin's hse
Dad fetch he , elin , yee & I went elin's hse
Her aunty uncle all at der
Alot people der
Paiseh sia `
We went her room gamble & drank beer
Never drunk xD
Ruffa came with one whole gang
A big big family ==''
Berbual-bual awhile
Then waana back'd
Btw tien & jon reach
LOL!
I wanna follow ruffa back
They went pet's shop
But car not enough place sit
So Jon drive elin's ahgong car fetch us go and join them
wang wang sick D;
It injection
Kesianye `
After we back joy's hse
We went mamak wif my mom for our lunch
Finished ,
Mom fetch us back home
His dad came fetch us
We went his hse ,
sis aso followed
Damn shy
TIRED!
went back
Bath then slept
To be continue `

No comments:

Post a Comment