Monday, November 30, 2009

Shoud l go ?

It's 1st of December,
if we're still couple, we are celebrating our 1year Aniversary
Unfortunately, we're not
Chill :}
Well, back to the main topic
12.oo pm, Tien call me
Tien : Eh, you want go work on sunday ?
Ying : Go work ? Where ?
Tien : Centro lor, do beer de. Jon give the people my num,
she called me, ask me go work somore find 2more people
Ying : i dont want, later saw him
Tien : Yooh, pei me lah.
Ying : Another place for who ?
Tien : You help me find lor
Ying : okays, msg you later, byeee
I wondering should i go work on this sunday
I ask guiyin to go, but she dont have transport
I even ask beloved ping, she tomolo only can give me answer
If i dont work, i dont have money for shopping & movies
If i go work, i gonna face him for 5hours



-



Should i go ?


No comments:

Post a Comment