Thursday, November 26, 2009

Primary Gathering

I wake up in the early morning,
And then msg SY ask her about transport things
After that sleep back till 10+
Go prepare, damn rushing lor =/
11.30+ SY come fetch me, Zher Yan ask me to meet at Popular
When walk towards Popular, saw many primary friends
Feel so shy duh, 1.oo enter green box
19 peoples come today for the gathering
3something, Ricky msg me ask where am I
After that, go out g.box meet him and talk awhile then go in again
After greenbox, they plan go pizza hut for lunch/dinner
6+, daddy come fetch me
They changed alot already, i still can remember their old face :x
We've been studied together 5years already
Some even same class with me since standard one
All the best friends :}
&
Friends Forever!




-



I want to watch
New Moon & 2o12
Wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment