Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Dayys

Happy Father's Dayys♥
Have to work later , cant celebrate with dad , apologize
Back to my main topic first , i just realize something else
Someone's blog wrote ' someone ' are copycats , you'll know who am i talking about
And , i dont even know your blog tittle is same as mine kay ?
I dont fight with you , i dont restraint you doesn't mean that i agree with you
You said i'm cheap right ?
Please dont pretent that you are very understanding people , You are not!
I dont mind you gossip about me , you said you dislike i couple with him ?
What do you think about?! who cares?! I dont even give a fuck
Who you think you are? The God? Oh no!
So Please , you dont have the qualification to judge anyone
Once again , dont judge me if you dont know me well.
Is that clear ?
Ignore me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment