Saturday, June 27, 2009

27th June

Went aeon yesterday , celebrate babe Yong birthday
Members the birthday girl , tien , ricky , jonathan , baby & me
Greeenbox until 3smth
Then went BBQ Plaza , so full man
5smth back home for dinner and shower
8smth back aeon met babes again , then went popular
Met nicholas there ><
Ommmmg! He's sooooo handsome .
The birthday girl somore sengaja go speed D bought his album to get his signature
So jealous right ?
Alright, M.J may you rest in peace
He always the best!
Happy Birthday Babe
Loves
The boys said ' i want tooo '
Boys ' Omg , how could they ? 'its Nicholas!
Those spammer came back again ?
Welcome back!
I knew why you all come to spam my blog, Is an order right ?
So did your leader say Well done to you at last ?
I'm not goin to revenge one of them , i dont like wasting my time like that
You girls can continue spam , i dont mind.
Well done Girls!
Once again , Happy birthday Babe Yong
I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment