Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spammers

Nowdays , many spammers around .
i'm one of the sufferer too , it's really LAME
What i've did it's really none of YOUR bussiness .
I dont understand what for you all spam people's blog ?
Izit FUN ?
Dont You all know , do those stuff are just wastling your time
No point k ?!
i dont even care how you people comment me
Describe me or whatever .
Okay , You all love spam right ?
Just continue , untill You satisfied
Satisfied dy right ?
Please leave and dont come back again .
As xzz said IGNORE them
p/s : Just ignore them and continue live my life happily
______________________________________________
My god!
Exam is comin 2weeks later , time dont wait people
ewwww ~
I'd finish my sejarah & kemahiran hidup kerja kursus
Geografi still on the way , haha
this friday havin party at grandma house , for mother day's
Usually 4 families went book restaurent for celebrated
But this year different , cos grandma's leg injured
Well , have to go sleep dy
Night still have tution , arghh!
CHAOOO 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment