Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Boy

Yesterday was my brother birthday
When he came back from school , asking why i never wish him
So I msged and wished him
He said i without 诚意 , speechless ==''
Happy Belated Birthday to Him ♥
Yesterday my mood was damn damn down , felt so helpless
Today went to school as usual , but ping absent
So i sitting at daftaran with Q-Yen , but never spoke a lil word
Enter class rushing my geo folio , 1st period was BI
Teacher gave warning for stop doin our folio .
So we keep it under our table
Few minute later , teacher went out for awhile
The whole class students straight take the folio out and continue .
Haha , sooo ganjiong .
Teacher enter class , we quickily keep it nicely
Teacher said ' I knw i just go out only , you all take out your folio and do . When I come back , quicky keep lah '
The whole class was like AHEM AHEM
After BI was Geo period , but teacher collect in on moral period
because she replace our moral teacher
I was rushing and rushing , half of my classmate never go for recess stay at class do their folio
Guess what ?
Teacher said Monday hand in , cos our class none did correctly .
My dapatan kajian did wrong dy , must re-do .
oh shit!
My sejarah folio re-do , now geo aso re-do !?
Arghhhh #@$&!
Yesterday Ching jio us go camp , i dont think so my mom let
Because i never go camp before , somore 3days 2 night
Night have to work ;DD
Post till here .

No comments:

Post a Comment