Sunday, August 7, 2011

My lovely weekend




I enjoyed my weekend so much.
I have been so long never go for movie, hang out with friend, gathering with cousins and etc.
I gathering with cousins last night.
Steamboat night @ Bukit Tinggi, a table with a group of  teenagers and a grandmother.
After steamboat, we went Basket Robbin.
No customer over there, only us. 
We sang birthday song like nobody business, ngek ngek.
Aeon the next round, watched " I love Weng Chun "
A bored movie, better not to watch ya you might be regret.
Is a beautiful Sunday, wake up in a pretty morning.
Breakfast @ Grand Imperial Jalan Meru with my grandparents
Aeon again with Charlotte and Chia Keat .
A simple outing with both of them, bbq plaze for our lunch.


' The rise of planet of the apes ' 
It's really awesome, don't miss it !! I'm willing to watch for the second time .
Skip school tomorrow, have to finish up all my tuition's homework.
I love the first weekend's of August. 
thanks you guys for spending your time with me, appreciate so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment