Wednesday, October 27, 2010

26th October

If you really followed my blog always since i started blogged .
You should know who she is :))
She's one of my babes, bestie, beloved and ex classmate .
And another one Tee Yuan Ping .
Both of us used to argue most of the time, Yuan Ping always be our middle person .
For no reason we argued actually .
But we still learning to be forgive and forget always .
The worst arguement we had this year, 
We never speak to each other for few months.
Is just like a stranger or an enermy ?
Hated each other and non stop gossiping around .
I thought, our friendship will just end being this way .
No happy ending like the dramas, friends forever is just a word that doesn't work at all .
Until yesterday, 26th of Octorber .
We get back each other finally :))
Is quite unbelievable actually, because we friends back in a sudden .
Seriously, i veryy happy :D .
I hope both of you have the same feelings tooo .
Thanks god, i appreciate more than last time i did .
The two ladies, listen here .
No arguement between three of us anymore.
Open up to each other always, altho are dissatisfied.
Lies are not available!
Getting much better than last time please.
Prove to me that friends forever are really effective .
 I still feel a lil strange for this friendship.
I will try my hard best to getting closer and closer.
For the super-extra person :))
Please keep your distance, don't come too near to us .
I will just brush you aside.
I am not easily trusting on anyone, including you .
We are just classmate either schoolmate, thats all .
Don't think that you can step in our friendship .
-

Friendship never end .

No comments:

Post a Comment