Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boredom .


Hi peoples :))
Next week is the new month again of  the year 2010 .
It's October, yeahh .
This friday the first day of Octorber.
I gonna start my form 5's tution this friday. 
Why shall we suffer like this, oh gosh = = 
I GONNA CRAZY SOOOON! TT
End year exam coming after pmr.
Teacher afraid that student might absent themselves, 
so they put the exam until the last 3 weeks before school holidays .
 Finally it's friday tomorow, and no school for us .
Pmr's student need to arrange the table, so we are lack of tables & classes .
I should use these holidays to study for my end year exam .
But, i will be extremely lazy ._.
Anyhow, i still will try my best to study as much as i can .
I will not let anyone to look down on me .
Especially those human being think that they're super-smart
Whaaateeeevaa,
Byeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment