Saturday, January 9, 2010

Botanic Club

Blog post about yesterday
Joy morning call me in the early morning.
Woke up and go prepare everything.
Dhen Mummy came fetch me go school.
Seriously, i hate kokurikulum alot.
Last year my kokurikulum mark only get 30+, aiks.
At school suddenly plan with Joy, April & Wiind wanted go Botanic Club
Last min also sucessfully XD
2something, they came fetch me, only go fetch kenwin & his friend.
Wiind, Yong & Josephine already reach, met them up at Botanic Club
While taking tower, they all keep say about ' STEAM STEAM STEAM'
Heelo, it's on public duh.
Jump Jump into the swimming pool!
Alright, let's the picture do the talking.
Take a look & dont cristism .Sweethearts .Joy, i love her alot & i know she loves me too XDApril, Yong, Joy, Ying & Wiind
Banyak pattern - -Loves .
I know im short - -
Dont misund, he's my cousinWho is the man ?
Members .

No comments:

Post a Comment