Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Absent

Yesterday had bkb training ,
it's like wants ppl life man .
I can't tahan
So 4+ lied coach say got tution
and must go back now
I know senior sure will complain alot
Fine , it's okey
Night went tution
Back time my house all dark ~.~
Electirk got problem dy
Keep on off on off .
The whole midnight aso like dat
So today ,
I wake up at the same time
Mom say no need go school today
So continue sleep
Until 12+
I msg Yong
Dhen I asked her about tml training
She say senior say I dont have to come for training anymore
Although Yong never say clearly
I ownself'd know the meaning
I knw some of ' them ' know about this news
Will laughing behind of me
I dont mind .
Although I have kicked out
But I have learn something new from them
I'am satisfied with it (:
Ermmmm ,
Folio is coming one by one .
Pendidikan Seni Visual have to hand in on april
Geografi & Sejarah are before may's holidays
Ommmmmgggg!
I dont even start yet .
Shhhhhhhhhitt!
I knw ,
PMR students have to more and more hardworking
I dont have anytime to rest anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment